Thursday, August 29, 2013

I have been encouraged!

Warning: don't follow me, follow Jesus! I'm a work in progress and I don't have all the answers. I am stuck between what I can and can't do. My want to doesn't match up with my can do at all. I am a big dreamer. My dreams are so big I need a big God to make them come true. But if I'm not too busy and I take the time to listen, many of them do come true, and many are happening right now! All I have to do is BELIEVE. 

Several things happened today. First I walked to school not once but twice to meet my kids after school. In total, I must have walked four miles and God was with me. He had me looking up scriptures when I got home. Boy was I hot and hungry!  

My book publishing consultant called me while I was out, which is always a plus. Liberty called me later this evening, and after talking to them, I felt that door slowly closing for now due to some obstacles. But amazingly, I have been encouraged by a young "Prince" in Nigeria who tells me I am his ma. Is that so cool or what? And he loves Jesus and wrote a book and wants to preach! Who wouldn't want a son like that? Little miracles like that make me happy. I am blessed! Yes, I am happy! What more could I ask for? He tells me he is praying for me and I believe him. :) what a precious soul to encourage me to believe in my dreams for orphans to all have a family. If this boy could believe I am his ma then maybe orphans can have this same hope and will know that they are loved and not forgotten. This is my Vision. This is my hope. This is my dream! 

Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. Habakkuk 2:2

I will not lose hope. God is with me and He is helping me do little things like love people right where I'm at. Sometimes it strikes up a conversation with strangers, teachers, friends, or neighbors, and I get to tell them I wrote a book! Who knows what God will do with a dream? Take it God, it is Yours. You choose how to use it! No longer will I underestimate Your path for me. Lead on Lord. My book is Yours! Amen. 

And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
    and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” Isaiah 40:5 

No comments:

Post a Comment