Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good Morning Lord, I'll do the dishes

I don't have a lot to say today. Today I have to register two students for high school. Rachel and Caleb are the only two that didn't finish school in Baltimore..... 

Just moved here in June. This is gonna be a new year for all of us. A fresh start feels good. We have great neighbors. A great house. So far, great schools for the young ones. Please pray for my high schoolers. It will be the hardest for them. 

Oh, and this mama. If she's gonna go back to school, there are some roadblocks already. I'm sure nothing God can't fix. Just some old tax stuff coming back to haunt us. Prayers appreciated. <3 

Have a blessed day, everyone! I have orphans on my heart, children in my home, and dishes in my sink. Time to get busy! 

With love, 
Debbie 

Hawk Nelson: Words (Official Lyric Video) 

2 comments:

  1. praying for the big kids and your title made me smile.

    ReplyDelete