Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh Snap

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26



Not too long ago we were losing our house to foreclosure. Just last night I remembered what it was like with these words I wrote in my online journal: (oh life.com)



Sometimes I surprise myself. You don't always know how much faith you have until it's all you've got! We had no idea where we would end up. I just knew God did and that was enough. We moved to our new house in June. Times are still tough, but God never left us alone. Our new house is nice, but even if it wasn't, God would still be there! 



Francesca Battistelli - I'm Letting Go

No comments:

Post a Comment