Friday, November 22, 2013

Baking Memories

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Alice and I started with baking chocolate chip cookies a few nights ago and last night we made peanut butter ones. Tonight we want to try snicker doodles! I love the time I get to spend with Alice, and Micah even came down from his room to get in on the fun. :) He helped us roll peanut butter balls in sugar before putting them in the oven. I guess it was just easier when life seemed harder, to bake the slice and bake ones, but now there's just something special about being in our new home that has turned me on to baking! At first, I thought it was a good idea and a way to save money, and now it's turned into, "what cookies are we gonna bake next"?  I love spending time with our family, and Christmas movies playing in the other room, thanks to Timothy having a job! Thank you Timmy!!! Right now, it already feels like Christmas, and life tastes good!




No comments:

Post a Comment