Monday, November 4, 2013

Fumbled Faith

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

I don't know, but I was thinking maybe I fumbled in my adoption post yesterday. The problem is, I had no idea what to expect when we had Hannah, but ironically, we were expecting Lera, and I just didn't know it until I hit the ground hard. There's no other way to describe it. Adoption was God's plan. There was an interception that took place. One angel led us to another. What the enemy thought would destroy us, God used for His glory! We were hard pressed, but not crushed. Knocked down, but not destroyed. (2 Corinthians 4:9) God kept His Promise! He made our family complete! It was His goal all along. :) TOUCHDOWN! Love always wins. 

Just for fun, here is a picture of our family watching the Redskins game yesterday at James, Amanda & Christian's house. 


Go skins!! 


For added fun, here are some pictures of our family visiting The Copper Penny Farm on Saturday! 

Our grandson, Christian with our girls. 



Allycat Alice looking good on a horse. 



Lera dressed as Dorothy ready to ride her horse. 



Happy Hannah as Alice-in-wonderland on her horse. 


Christian dressed as Sonic, mounted up with Alice for a horse ride. 


Hello there! 



Chicken! 


Barn we saw on the hayride! 



A friendly scarecrow we saw on the hayride! 



Our family taking a hayride! 


James, Amanda, & Christian sitting by the fire! 


Jim & I keeping warm! 



Me & my girl Alice! 


The campfire! 

Steven Curtis Chapman - Love Take Me Over (Official Lyric Video)  http://youtu.be/W8DiZhNVu1I

No comments:

Post a Comment