Sunday, November 3, 2013

For Orphan Sunday: Be My Mom So I Can Just Be Me

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27


I'll never forget it! Lera's first picture I took of her after a long flight for both of us, but so worth it! Lera was sitting in her stroller, while she and I waited at the airport in New York for our final flight home!

Lera had no problem riding the biggest horse at the farm we visited yesterday!

For Orphan Sunday I'm just gonna share a note I wrote on September 10, 2011. I titled it, The journey! ~ Adoption is not for Sissies! 



I'm really not that brave. I cry every time I think about orphans without a family, now that we have Lera. I wish I could say I have it all together and I know what I'm doing, but more times than not, I'm still lost in this thing called adoption. 


Laura Story - I Can Just Be Me (Official Live Video) http://youtu.be/Zeoqkwsmph0


No comments:

Post a Comment