Friday, October 18, 2013

The love of my life

For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. Isaiah 54:5 

He didn't kiss me goodbye....!

I needed the car to take our kids to their dentist appointment, and on the way with my husband to his work, I started looking at last nights pictures....

I didn't want to forget the time I had with our daughter last night. I smiled again as I looked at the pictures we took. I could see her running again as she took over the camera going from flower, to tree, to sunset, picking up leaves and throwing them in the air, to finding wishes and asking me to take her picture, blowing them in the air :) 

...I didn't realize when we arrived at my husbands work, how caught up I was in the moment. Seeing again the one she took of me, before posting it on Instagram. I would have gladly shared a smile with him, had he not walked off... I know I should have been paying better attention to him! Just wish he had realized what took me away, and remembered to kiss me goodbye... 
Me looking at Alice ;)
...just keep wishing on your dreams but don't give up on them! (A phrase by Alice)
(: a few pictures I took...
(: Alice took these...







Lead Me - Sanctus Real 

No comments:

Post a Comment