Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Last Chapter

20 He who testifies to these things says,“Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

My dad called me before he went to surgery. It was the last time I would hear his voice. He sounded shaky but I comforted him saying, everything's gonna be okay and I'd pray for him. He perked up and said, if you're praying for me, then I know I'll be okay! ! Dad was weak before his accident. He began scooting his feet when the strength to lift his legs had left him. He was barely getting around but determined to do so and he would have no parts of being stuck in a wheelchair when he broke his hip. That's why he opted for the surgery. He had a 50/50 chance of making it with his bad heart and he took it. The surgery to repair his hip went great, but he had a heart attack in recovery that took his life. I know he's in a better place, but I miss that he never met his granddaughter, Lera because he believed in my dream to adopt her. 


It's been a busy month for us with lots to celebrate in October! We had four birthdays coming to keep us pumped, when along came Myah. She is Matt's new daughter. Paw paw would have been so proud! Myah was born on Lera's 4th anniversary being in the a United States. Today Myah is 8 days old, the same number of days Lera was home, before my dad left us. To top things off, my sister launched her first book this month, way to go Sherry! 

We miss you dad. See you in heaven!  
Love, 
Your family 😘

Hannah kissing Lera for 4 years home! 💋10-22-13💋

Jessica holding Myah on the day she was born! ✨💕 10-22-13 ✨💕

Micah's birthday with Caleb lighting his birthday candles! 🎂10-15-17🎂

Visiting Myah in the hospital: Michelle, Matt, Myah, Jessica, Christian, Amanda, and James. James' birthday was on 💙10-17-13💙 and Michelle's was on 💜10-26-13.💜

My birthday with Lera singing happy birthday to me! 🎵10-25-13🎵

My sister, Sherry holding her new book she launched on 10-27-13, dedicated in my dads memory: David Robert Ezekiel 🌻3-16-35 - 10-30-09🌻


Third Day - Cry Out To Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment