Thursday, October 31, 2013

Keeping It Real

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19

Just a quick note to my friends, family, followers, and whom it may concern. I know I mentioned it before, but this is it, today is our last day to receive incoming calls and texts for a while. The thing I will miss the most is getting positive texts from @951SHINEFM and sharing them with you, but you can get them directly to your own cell phone by texting POSITIVE to 884-74. :) We need to turn our phones off so God can come first. As we trust God with our finances, we are focusing on paying back our loan we have with Lifesong for Orphans. Lera wouldn't be here without their help and we know it will help more orphans come home! 

Be blessed everyone! Hug your families and pray for more orphans to find theirs. Adoption is amazing, I'm glad God thought of it! 

Much love, 
Debbie 

i want to fall in love with you (Jars of Clay)

No comments:

Post a Comment