Friday, February 1, 2013

MAMA

   
It spells "MAMA"         
I'm not gonna give up on the ones we left behind. No, I can't do it. I know it's been 3 years already since we brought our little one home, "our little blond angel" is growing up! She's a bundle of joy and lots of hard work, but oh so worth it... Her birthday is this month! She will be nine years old, WOW! Thank you, Jesus... She has a home. We are her family. But what about the ones we left behind? Will I ever be able to stop thinking about them. Just this morning I remembered another little girl we met when we were adopting Lera from Ukraine. Her face popped in my mind and the word "MAMA", she wrote on the sidewalk for me to see. So I went to my album and found it. Just like when she motioned for me to come see it back then, when we were there in 2009....I can still see her smile... Like a voice calling out for me, once more, to not give up, the prettiest word I know, calls me from what I was doing to type. Like a prayer, I am here once more praying for all the the lost children who need to be found...

No comments:

Post a Comment