Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thanks For Their Gifts

10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. Philippians 4:10


Photo edited by International Down Syndrome Coalition. 

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

I woke up troubled this morning....

Have you ever said yes to something and then it all a sudden hits you like a ton of bricks that you don't have everything you need? Yeah, me too! 

It occurred to me when I woke up this morning that I may need more than an iPhone to do an online course with Liberty University. I'm back to relying on my iPhone for Internet because my laptop recently quit working. Guess I need to find that out when I call to register for my first class today. One thing I have to remember is God's timing is perfect. Like my adoption agent, Teresa Fillmon told me when we were adopting Lera, "If God is in this He will make a way!" I know God's more concerned about orphans than I am. He will show me the way to do this. I will join Him to take care of them any way He chooses, and if this is how He is leading me, I can count on Him to make it happen, His way!

But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, "Abba, Father." Galations 4:4-6

Father, show me the way you are leading me that I may walk in Your footsteps. Bless the orphans and the widows and those that take care of them. Amen. 

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27

20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:20




No comments:

Post a Comment