Thursday, December 5, 2013

Love Like This

Today is little blond angels miracle anniversary! On December 5, 2007, an e-mail was sent out about her. I didn't get it until the next day. But the day it was written, was the day her name was written on my heart! I told God if I had a little girl, I would name her Angel! (Please refer to my book for the details). Once I opened the e-mail about her, I believed she was mine, and I received her in my heart! The rest is history! I'm thankful God chose me to be her mother. It's the Christmas story come to life for me! I'm no Mary, and Lera is not baby Jesus. But it helps to know God is a personal God, and He comes to us through His written word, and when He does, we can count on Him to keep His promises! Lera is home because of Him! "Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests." Luke 2:14 



Hannah feeding Lera breakfast this morning. Surely they were meant to be together! Too cute!! 


Alice, Lera (little blond angel), and Hannah about to hang their initial ornaments on the Christmas tree! 

God knows us all by name:


But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. Isaiah 43:1


Alice was a great believer in Lera's adoption. Only in kindergarten at the time the adoption process began, she prayed before bedtime every night for her sister to come home! She is a wonderful big sister to both girls, so helpful and kind. God knew what He was doing when He put our family together! Thank You Jesus! 

I heard this song on the radio this morning. Please listen, it's beautiful!

Nichole Nordeman - Real (Lyric Video) 

No comments:

Post a Comment