Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1 - 2 - 3 - testing

I'm not sure how to say this but the funniest thing happened to me just after the kids went to school this morning. you see, they had been home sick for over a week and somehow they started getting in my thoughts. Anyone with kids might know what I'm talking about. They are so cute and fun ALL THE TIME and after spending so much time with them, I forgot how to think without one of them interrupting what I was doing. Anyway, after they were out the door and well on their way to school, I felt a little lost. Jim went fishing. I still had our grandson. My good intentions were to sort out our walk-in closet to find some music work books packed away in one of the boxes we stuck in there when our son and his wife moved in last August, and now that I am homeschooling Caleb, I need them. All that to say, I ended up starting with the dishes. HAHA. That was when it hit me, I was caught off guard from the sound of myself whispering as I worked my way through clearing out the dishes in the sink...I don't even know what I said now, it just was so weird hearing myself...I'm pretty sure I was detoxing my mind from overload of which I had to coach myself along. It didn't last long and I realized I don't have to speak out loud to hear my thoughts anymore. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment