Thursday, November 20, 2014

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." - Isaiah 43:19


Just a little update from Monday. I posted it on Facebook but not on my book page or here on my blog. We had our first foster care meeting to see where we are at. They wanted to know if we had any questions and told us there are no guarantees, as we already know. And they know we are interested in a little girl named Hannah. Which is why they said it. But we know already that God can do anything. He took us all the way across the ocean to find Lera. Even then, we knew God knew her before we did and if He wanted her to be our daughter, He could do it. So here we are again...they told us "so many" children are in need of loving homes when we went to our meeting for "little Hannah". Just the thought of it wakes me up at night! 


Just this week I read that Show Hope was looking looking for volunteers to blog for orphans, so I signed up! Just this morning, our son, Timothy helped me get this Show Hope button working properly that I added to my blog for awareness. If you would like to learn more about Show Hope and how you can help more orphans through their ministry, please visit their website: http://showhope.org/  

Steven Curtis Chapman and Mary Beth played a big part in our decision to adopt Lera in that they made it possible for us to do so with a helping grant. We know we wouldn't be where we are right now if it weren't for them and it's a privilege to give back and help advocate for more orphans and the Show Hope cause, which is our heart too!

Thanks, Tim, for helping me this morning and inspiring me with the video at the end. <3 
Tim Throwback ! - Christmas 2013 
...because there was no room for them in the inn. (Luke 2:7) 


From Tim: "Now that's singing!" -

Lexi Walker - "Over the Rainbow" (Live at USANA International Convention 2013) 

No comments:

Post a Comment