Sunday, November 23, 2014

God bless orphans and keep them warm. <3

"The LORD does not look at things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7

My heart was really touched the other day when our son, Tim helped me get my blog button set for Show Hope that I sort of messed up sharing about in my last blog; Somewhere Over The Rainbow. When I tried to edit something, I accidentally deleted a part and had to rewrite the end. But God knows my heart for orphans and when Tim wanted me to watch the little girl sing (Lexi Walker - "Over The Rainbow"), it was right on time. Because I know somewhere, more orphans are waiting, and not just any orphan, "little Hannah" is needing a forever family! She's the one God placed on our hearts. For now, I'm happy she's living in foster care with her foster family and they have been doing a good job loving her for 5 years! Yet, for whatever reason, we have been told they are not her forever family. We know God brought this specific little girl to our attention and we are willing to adopt her. However, because she is in the foster care system, we need to follow the steps of becoming her foster parents first! We trust God has a plan and she is in His hands! Amazingly, she lives somewhere in our county! We are so close to her, but yet so far away....thank You Jesus for loving her! We wait to love her too! 

If you know me, you know I love Ukraine because that is where our daughter Lera is from. Last week, the Bible Orphan Ministry shared an URGENT need...one of the orphanages they care for had no heat and no lights to keep orphans warm. Can't imagine what they suffered being in the dark and shivering cold! Thank you to all my friends who prayed! If you were able to give, thank you! I know it doesn't matter how much we give as long as it comes from the heart.

Please keep praying for orphans! Thank you for praying for "little Hannah" and for God's will to be done. Glory to God! 

If you would like to help the Bible Orphan Ministry keep orphans warm or want to learn more, please see their blog. (bibleorphanministry.blogspot.com)  

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." - John 14:18 

This is a favorite song of my husband and mine: 

NEEDTOBREATHE - "Multiplied" (Official Video) http://youtu.be/fGF-MGGLpB0 

Lera and Hannah - Summer 2014 <3 <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment