Saturday, January 11, 2014

Baby Blessings

In just a few hours, there will be a baby shower at our house. I'm up early to get ready. I had a cup of coffee hours ago to get me motivated and put away the last of the Christmas we had out. A new grand baby is on the way! I'm excited and it made me think of this song. 

Not that long ago, a beautiful baby boy was born, his eyes are (beautiful) blue. Again, it's why I thought of this song. Anyway, I've had the privilege of watching him grow up to be a super sweet handsome boy! He's 4 years old now! Wow, where did the time go? Everything is about to change, pretty soon there will be two! But one big brother is going to rock it! He will love his baby sister and teach her everything he knows. No doubt, she's going to be sweet as you! I love you Christian! I can't wait to see you hold your new baby sister! XO~mom mom~XO


The cutest baby boy ever eating his 1st cheese curl that mom mom gave him! ;D

Plumb - In My Arms (Live With Interview) 

No comments:

Post a Comment