Friday, May 2, 2014

Chasing Dreams

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31 

Today is Career Awareness Day! In just a little bit I will be heading over to Hannah and Lera's school to share why I chose to be an author. I can't wait to tell them my story is about them and our family! Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be married and have children. And that dream came true! God blessed us with ten children and four grandchildren and I couldn't be happier! Last time I wrote a blog we were about to have our fourth grandchild and were giving a baby shower to our daughter in law. Well, here she is! Already 2 months old! <3 


                             Skylar 

Today, because it is Career Awareness Day, my focus will be in bringing awareness to Down syndrome. I will be showing, "We're More Alike Than Different", because I want them to know that they can do anything and so can people with Down syndrome! Of course, because God included giving us two children with special needs my heart will ways be drawn to the orphans we left behind when we adopted Lera. I hope to put in a good word for them too! :) 

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. ~ John 14:18 

No comments:

Post a Comment