Monday, July 8, 2013

Heaven came down

For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth. Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered. Psalm 108:4-6

~ Just when I was missing heaven, it came down to me, priceless! :) ~

Do you ever miss heaven? I do! I was feeling that way when I was giving last drinks of tea to Hannah and Lera before bedtime in the kitchen last night. Out of the blue, Hannah said, "what's that?", pointing out the kitchen window. The mini blinds were closed at the top, so I had to get down to her level to see through the small opening at the bottom of the window to what she was pointing at. When I looked out, it made me very happy! I told the girls to come with me! We ran outside and saw the precious sight of orange, pink, blue, and purple sky displayed together as the sun was setting on our day, and I "knew" it was God! Thank You God for helping me feel Your presence and know You are with me. Thank You for lighting my path and reminding me You understand my heart misses the place where my soul belongs. Thank You for using Hannah to point me to You as You wanted to show me Your love in the beautiful night sky. Thank You, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Amen. :) ~ THANKFUL!! 

The Afters - Light Up The Sky (lyrics)


No comments:

Post a Comment