Saturday, July 20, 2013

Farewell But Not Forgotten

Hannah and Lera were given a little going away party by their teachers and classmates before we moved. <3 



This was Hannah SAYING GOODBYE to her teacher ~ thank you for my presents Mrs. M.! They go great with my new POOL! :D


 
Saying goodbye to Mrs. P. ~ thank you for my new puppy play dough set. Lera and I LOVE playing with it!! 



Lera hugging her teacher, Mrs. C. ~ XOXO ~ thank you for my presents! ;)



LAST HUGS with Mrs. C. but NOT FORGOTTEN! <3 



Hannah had FUN at her party! :)



Lera could go FAST! :)



Rachel had a blast playing with all the kids lol! :)



This was Alice's school too! She came and joined us before she had to get ready for a play she did on the same day! Look for that post next! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment