Monday, May 13, 2013

I'll be there in shirt! :)

Theresa, Alla, Vanya and I visiting the same baby house where Lera lived ~ 2010 His Kids Too! :)
I got an invitation to do something that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. But, isn't that just like God? Doesn't He ask us to do things that are not easy for us, so He receives the glory? When my friend, Theresa asked me if she could borrow my His Kids Too t-shirts, I was taken aback. To be honest, I wanted to be in my t-shirts!

But I get it now. God has something BIG planned for His Kids Too this Summer. A new team is coming together to do an all new, first time ever, Special Needs Summer Bible Camp in Ukraine! It's for the team to represent His Kids Too, just like I did when I was part of the team with my friend, Theresa back in 2010. I have the privilege to be there in spirit, or should I say, I'll be there in shirt! :)

In the meantime, God has not left me out at all! Instead, God has given me a different assignment, when He invited me to the 2013 WOF Conference for my very first book signing with them. So instead of being with my friend, Theresa like I was when we met in Ukraine to join His Kids Too for the 2010 Summer Bible Camp, visiting orphans, and delivering humanitarian aid, God has me working behind the scenes with Him, planting seeds, so MORE Women of Faith will know He is calling them too, just like He called us in 2007 to adopt our little girl, Lera from Ukraine. I'm so glad our daughter is SAFE and HOME, and not living in a mental institution, just because she was born with Down syndrome! SO MANY MORE ARE WAITING! So glad God has invited my heart! ~ GO ON AND TAKE IT AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment