Friday, May 3, 2013

Blowing wishes in the wind

Alice and Hannah walked to school together this morning. I was afraid Lera would not stay on the path, but that's another story! Waiting with Lera for the bus to come, she blew wishes in the wind with each dandelion weed she found. While she was busy chasing dandelions to blow in the wind, I spotted a bee buzzing in the azaleas, hinting Summer is just around the corner. Only four more Fridays left to go before we move on June 1st! Lera pulled the branches open on the azalea bush, inviting me to look inside. When I couldn't see what she wanted me to look at, I asked if I could take her picture before the bus came...with her arm still in the bush, she turned towards me and posed. She doesn't know my mom and dad planted the azaleas in the yard before I was born. Not knowingly, she gave my heart a hug :)
The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. Ecclesiastes 1:6













2 comments: