Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A "Surprise" Ladies Tea

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:


Alice came home from school and said there was something important she and I needed to go to, it was a "surprise", but she thought I would like it. Oh, and we had to wear something nice and be ready by 6:15. :)

I had a busy day prior to her surprising me. I spent most of the day registering four of our kids in their new schools, and she was one of them. ;-)

So after dinner I took a shower and we both dressed for the occasion (surprise) and headed back to her school.

When we got there we were greeted in the parking lot by other dressed up fifth grade girls, welcoming us, and telling us where to go. :)

Once we were in the media center, I was pleasantly surprised to see fancy tables set for tea and a room full of other "special ladies" that had been invited.

Yes, it was "Ladies Tea" put on by the Fifth Grade Girls "Rock" Club!
We sat at a table with her best friend Aubree and her grandmother. :)
We had a lovely cake with flowers and tea. :)

mini cup cakes :)

Alice and me :)

The program :)

Our table centerpiece :)

Alice and Aubree & the Fifth Grade Girls getting ready to award the "special ladies" in their life. :)

My yummy cake :)

My rose from Alice

Alice saved her napkin with utensils. :)
When it was time to leave, God had this beautiful sunset waiting for us in the parking lot! :)
 

2 comments: