Wednesday, November 21, 2012

To Infinity & Beyond With Kool Aid Smiles & Hugs

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for who you are and what you left behind. Thank you for this picture of you with our little angels that you sent to me on Facebook (I remember it was taken in our home - you always had time for them! :). Thank you for being Rachel's best friend. Thank you for your smile, a treasure I will keep when the days are hard and the hope seems long for the trials we face without your face in our home, you left me this picture of you. Thank YOU! You are loved. You are beautiful. You won't be forgotten...

To infinity and beyond (the coolest tattoos by the way - even if I didn't know about it - thanks for doing that with Rachel - some surprises are worth keeping!)  I love you!


My Facebook post to Crystal- shared Monday, the morning after Crystal's accident from me to her wall): An angel left this earth yesterday. She was a daughter, a sister, a cousin and my daughter's best friend. RIP Crystal Benton ~ thanks for your kind and generous spirit and for your sweet smile. you were like a big sister to Rachel and we will all miss you! xx Our prayers go out to your family and loved ones. Our hearts are sad you left us too soon. But we will see you again! P.S. Please keep looking out for Rachel while your in heaven, you are her guardian angel now. Thank you. love you, from Rachel's mom...

 
Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.
~Les Brown
(copied from Facebook)


...fly high sweet angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment