Sunday, October 28, 2012

My daughters

Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth - everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made. Isaiah 43:7

There's nothing like having my children together. I can't tell you how much it means, but when I read this message from Isaiah this morning it hit the mark and brought tears to my eyes...I can image God knows exactly how I feel and I know He delights with me!

It just so happened when we arrived at the Copper Penny Farm yesterday, the hayride was loading up for its first hayride of the day. God ordained our meeting place with our oldest daughter, Michelle, right at that spot in the parking lot where the hayride was about to leave. Quickly, Michelle climbed aboard reaching out for us to put her sisters on with her with just in time for the three of them to ride away together. Thus the picture was taken as "my daughters" were gathered together. Thank You LORD!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment