Friday, March 13, 2020

She said

“She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”” - John 11:27


Martha's brother died. Jesus was late (so she thought). . 

  




For some reason I started to write this blog and never finished it. I titled it, “She said”, because I wanted my words to be like Martha's. I took a picture of Martha’s words in my Bible on August 24, 2017. My brother left this earth a mere 6 days later on August 30, 2017. It wasn’t until after his death that I came back to this and noticed Jesus' words to Martha... “Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”” -  John 11:23

 ... I am comforted. ❤️✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» I love you my brother.


Celebrating my brother’s last birthday on this earth at the age of 56. Joe was a fun guy who liked to make people laugh. He called himself, “Joe kid” and often said, “Joe kidding” when you were trying to tell him something serious. He was the life of the party wherever he went! 


Joseph Harold Ezekiel - June 6, 1961 - August 30, 2017


I will see you in the city, Joe! 


Hebrews 11:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Heavenly Hope

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off [a]were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment