Thursday, June 12, 2014

These are the best days of my life

So, I saw this picture of my husband on Facebook this morning. Well, he wasn't actually my husband back then, but I was falling in love with him and I didn't even know it! :) ~ (we met not in this class, but in Ms. Graham's class. He is the one in the middle wearing red.)

Later, today, I was listing to this CD I won from @jasongraymusic on Instagram for the #milliondoors contest with Lera & Hannah for Down syndrome awareness! <3 


I love this song by Jason Gray on his Love Will Have The Final Word CD - The Best Days Of My Life (Lyric Video)

It made me think of Jim being a little boy when I fell in love with him and how God's timing brought us together at a young age. We were in Elementary school when we met. Who knew we would be married one day? Only God! :)

I'd like to dedicate this song to Jim and our children. We were just kids staring out, fresh out of high school, but we made it through many years of good times and bad times, and for better or for worse times, and we'll keep going, until we meet the One who held it all together! Thank You, God! <3

26 Jesus looked at them and said,“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”  

Matthew 19:26

New International Version (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment