Monday, June 2, 2014

Amazing days!

Just a quick update! The girls just finished their homework and are having amazing days in school. Hannah's teacher called me earlier today to let me know. I got to talk to Hannah and she told me herself she was ready to go on her field trip this Thursday! ;) She even mentioned her library books, indicating she knew she needs to turn them in tomorrow! :) It was so nice of her teacher to call to share she's back to going to the bathroom by herself with a hall pass! And she and Lera are getting their work done in school! Yay!!! I'm so happy all is well and wanted to share the good news with you too! :)

Thursday is the field trip for their class to Three Brothers. They are both excited to go and are earning it! :) Yay, Hannah & Lera!!! Praise The Lord! :D :D 


My busy bees...


Hannah showing me she's done!


Lera with her finished homework :) good job, Lera! 


Hannah with her amazing day report! Yay, way to press on, Hannah! I knew you could do it! 


Love, 
Mama 


13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Phillippians 3:13-14 

No comments:

Post a Comment