Friday, September 27, 2013

Life is good :)

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Just in case you wonder about me, I'm writing this to let you know, my life is good! As much as I love keeping in touch with all of you, my Internet family, and the latest happenings in the world that inspire me to pray and be a better me, and at the same time hoping my being around has inspired you in some way too, the upcoming days will change. And it's ok! I already know God has good things planned, and if losing material things means gaining Christ, so be it! Glory to God!!!!! God has a reason for everything. :) we just can't afford everything right now, and we have a lot of important things to catch up on! Please know I will miss each and everyone of you! The stories you have shared mean a lot because I love to hear how God works in your life and around the world. As well as the songs you have written, played, and sing, they will continue be heard on my radio! I will be listening to you and singing with you! I do hope our story has blessed you too! ( Chasing A Dream Where The Sunflowers Grow ) God knows He is writing the next chapter in each of our lives. I need to pay attention! I don't want to miss this! I do hope our paths cross again. Until then, let it be said, we gave it our all! God is good! Don't worry, God's got this! We are all in His hands and He won't let us slip through the cracks. I'll be keeping my Bible open, Lord knows I need to read it more! Your prayers, my greatest blessing! I promise, I won't forget to pray for you, or the orphans and the widows! I'll keep praying for justice and freedom for Pastor Saeed. May he and his family stay strong! Oh, how I admire their courage. What we are going through doesn't touch that! God bless you all my friends. Keep trusting, keep watching, keep praying. May God's peace rest on you, and may you feel His love! Amen. 

With Love,
Debbie - Jim, Alice, Hannah, Lera & the rest of our family, The Norsworthy's (photograph by Alice) 







Nothing Ever (Could Separate Us) - Citizen Way 

No comments:

Post a Comment