Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Dreaming!

I am teaching you to perform. ~ God.


“Your name will no longer be Jacob .... From now on you will be called Israel.” (Genesis 32:28a NLT)



"Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I am teaching you to perform, so that you may live and go in and take possession of the land which the Lord, the God of your fathers, is giving you." (Deuteronomy 4:1)


Singing, or listening to a singer perform, is part of who I am. It motivates me and captivates me to pursue my dreams. Put a child in the midst of all that and I am yours, especially if it has anything to do with orphans or being a mother. I will listen to you much more if you sing your point!

I've wrestled with God, often. I can't wait to make it to heaven and sing with the angels!! I'm just passing through this old world to my heavenly home, but it gives me great pleasure to linger here on planet earth as long as I can hear a good song to keep me going, or I hear how orphans are being taken care of, or when it come to taking care of orphans, if there is a need that arises, and I know I can give to help one out, I jump on it! 

That's all. Just thought I'd share that with you. I'm still chasing my dreams, but it helps to identify who I am in Christ and how God wired me so I know how I'm gonna get to my dreams. I hope you are listening to God, as well, and together we reach for all He made us to be! ~ Happy dreaming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment