Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moving Update:

Show me your ways, O LORD, 
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5

We found a house! The people were so nice! They graciously took our offer to come down on the price so we could afford it! The kids can't wait to move in and they haven't even seen it, yet! They heard it has a pool in the back yard and they are delighted! With beautiful wall to wall carpet, and a basement that doesn't leak!! Even Jim can't wait! 

It has been a long hard road to get to this point. At first no one wanted to leave this house because of my dad. He built an addition on the back which we all love with a fireplace that made for cozy fires in the winter and a cathedral ceiling that held our 12 ft. Christmas trees! Friday nights were filled with watching movies, eating popcorn and housed many guests over the years, including slumber parties and birthday parties for our kids. Plus three of our kids were born in this house and Lera was conceived in our hearts...Not to mention, it was the house I grew up in!

Yes, we will miss being here. Lots of childhood memories we will take with us. I am most thankful that I met God here, or should I say He met me on the top of the hill. ;-) We all have a new hill to climb, a new door has opened, and God will meet us there too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment