Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Strong Enough To Move

This isn't the first time God told us to pack our bags and go. All I know is we are moving and God is moving us. He knows we can't afford to stay here any more. He knows our basement leaks. He knows my boys stay up all night to vacuum the basement. He knows they sleep in the basement and so do I! It hurts to know what our living conditions have been. And I know God hears our cries for help. So I know His hand will lead us out. He parts the Red Sea of our circumstance. He always does and always will. My God is not deaf. He hears our cries. So even though I don't know where we are going, I know I can trust Him. As I said before, this is not the first time we packed up and left our home. When God called Jim to preach, we packed up four kids with one on the way and headed to Virgina so He could attend Liberty University for two years. Everything we owned was packed in the truck he borrowed from work and the job he was leaving had loaned him. He had to have it back by Monday. We left on Friday, with no home where were were headed, we just knew he was headed to school. But God provided! Before the weekend's end, we found a two bedroom apartment to rent and moved in. It was small, but we managed because "God was with us"! There our fifth child was born (this time we have ten), a home-birth, my very first, but that is another story...we named her Rachel. :) The reason I am writing this is because I know God already knows where we are headed and He will provide. As I pack, I will not be afraid of not knowing. I will trust the God who sees and knows what's best for us. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it! I already know! :)

Matthew West - Strong Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment