Thursday, December 13, 2012

There's only 12 more days til Christmas!

We have Santa place mats on our table right now (we usually don't have place mats, but hey it's Christmas!). As I was finishing cooking dinner this evening for some certain hungry little ones, they were having a disagreement (fighting) over which place mat was theirs. Trying to keep them happy, at the same time, I started singing...Who's got a big red cherry nose?  I couldn't remember the rest of the song so I continued singing...I don't know how the rest of it goes... Haha! That's when I thought to find "Must Be Santa" on my lap top for us to sing! O What FUN!!!  From there we clicked on dozens more...Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and some not so Christmas songs, but hey, they were happy and so was I! You could say our dinner ended on a good note!

Then Hannah was sitting next to me when I typed this and said, mommy I write my name. So she did >>>  hannah <<< Yup that was her own hand typing! :-) 

I hope your days are merry and bright celebrating Christmas this year with your loved ones and your heart is happy and blessed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from our house to yours! :)

Christian, Lera & Hannah - building with blocks before bedtime :)














No comments:

Post a Comment