Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Farm πŸ’™πŸ’›







“A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9 NKJV 


OK y’all! Here’s a little catch up! But first I want to tell you I made a mistake on my blog post yesterday. I went back and checked the dates for chasing Little Hannah and realized they were wrong and corrected them. 

Here’s an update! As I shared on my blog yesterday, I have a friend named Kim who has been telling me about this dream of a farm she has for people with Down syndrome. And I’m starting to SEE the vision! Already Kim has been sharing ideas for fundraisers and lots of potential farms for sale. ;) Since we began talking about it Kim put in for a weekend off to come down and see us on November 10th and 11th to discuss everything! Her daughter Judy has been working hard to make angels for a fundraiser and hopefully when Judy comes down with her mom she can teach Hannah and Lera how to make them.... 



Here’s how God has been making me smile and my conversation with Kim today.... 

Me: “Guess what? This may seem strange but God made me smile last night when I was doing dishes I happened to look at the animals on the shelf that were put up so Lera wouldn’t chew on them that we got from the fair. But I really saw how they symbolize “the farm”. Then again this morning I noticed the screws nuts and bolts that Jim brought home and sat there for a repair job on our ping pong table that have been sitting there for a while lol. But the picture in the middle and how all got sat up there without me even realizing you had a dream before they got placed. And how God is impressing me so sweetly that He’s already there! Here’s the picture of my window sill above the sink where I do dishes everyday. Wow! God is so so good! He’s amazing to delight us in such profound ways with His presence.”



.......“It’s like the farm with all the animals and the assembly line that Matthew enjoys all together!”  ....... “Don’t worry about tomorrow God is already there!”

Kim: “That is so awesome!  AND here is a picture of a project that Judy did over the weekend......it was about people in the 1800's.....she had to set up a feudal and mid evil times!  Judy did the research and laid out the community as she read it.....mind you take a good look at it!  It is exactly, what we are looking to do minus the castle! 
πŸ™‚

But like you....there were lots of animals πŸ™‚”



.......“It is uncanny......how your window sill and Judy's project...revolve around a farm!”.......“God is speaking πŸ™‚” ....... “And as you see there is even a church! πŸ™‚”


Me: “Wow! That speaks volumes! Not only did Judy do an outstanding job, it is my 
story! ...not that long ago I wrote in my journal that I traded my castle for a mansion. Because I was telling my testimony on how ever since I was a little girl I wanted to get married and live in one and have lots of children lol! But now that I’m older I set my mind on things above. This world is not my home. I’m just passing through. Heaven has a mansion waiting for me! But then you came along and shared your dream for a farm. And I was just thinking how God was saying, hold on, I’m not finished with you yet. You have a lot more living to do! It’s like He was say what about the farm? And I was saying, yes Lord, I’ll trade my castle in for a farm! Wow. Wow. Wow. Is all I got to say! God is working! I can feel it and see I’m starting to see the vision. πŸ˜ƒ”

To be continued...πŸ’™πŸ’›




No comments:

Post a Comment