Friday, August 31, 2012

International Human Rights Group


 The International Human Rights Group - podcast by Eric Dye

~ Dear LORD, send me! ~ Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.  James 1:27 ~

Today I had a podcast interview to meet and share our story with Eric Dye of the International Human Rights Group.  What a privilege!  I'm excited to listen to it when it comes out. I got very emotional in times of sharing Hannah's life with us and how having her led to our meeting our daughter we didn't know we had in Ukraine when she was born. Of course we adopted Lera when she was five years old, but feel she was always ours from the time she was conceived in our hearts and prayers.

With that said, these girls really know how to make my life interesting!  I never knew anything about Down syndrome until God gave us Hannah and to think God had it planned all along to give us a double portion is beyond "wow" for me. He took us all the way to Ukraine, a far cry from the comfort of our own backyard, all to get a little girl who needed a mommy and a daddy, and the daughter we didn't know we were missing. Our God is amazing like that!  His wonders are out of this world and what a glory to join Him in His work.  What next?  What more is there?  God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams, just because I love Him. He loved me first, so I would know true love. He gave me His one and only son to die on the cross to save me from sin and death. The life that I live on this earth is temporary and heaven waits for me.  So what can I not do for God when He has given everything to me including His Kingdom?  God blessed me with 30 years (almost) to the man I love, ten children, one daughter-in-law, two grandchildren, close friends and new friends to keep me going through my darkest days. I've been to Ukraine and back twice to witness the miracle of adoption and to look after more orphans. God gave us friends from here to there that I will cherish forever and love for doing their part. Still He let me write a book and now a podcast. God is good! Thank you God for this journey you put us on. May I always give You thanks and praise for life, no matter how You pack it...all life matters, it is beautiful and perfect, because You are the giver of life!  ~ All Glory and Praise to Our One True God! ~ God is good!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment